News, Press & Annoucements
SPRING & SUMMER 2017 INTERNSHIP OVERVIEW
Our spring & summer 2017 internships are designed to provide meaningful work and life experiences. Interns are selected by the mentoring professionals after a careful review of their complete application. An extensive interview will be held before you arrive to ensure the placement is right for you and provides the experience you expect.
Depending on your chosen field, you will spend eight (8) – twelve (12) fascinating weeks working in an office, lab, or clinic.
Submit your transcripts and necessary supporting documents to email@example.com | Attention: Internship.
A team member will work with you on finding the ideal placement for you. You will be notified of your internship workplace as soon as you are placed.
SPRING 2017 – INTEGRATED/SEO MARKETING INTERNSHIP
You will have an opportunity to work on dermatological products and related medical/health care brands. This internship will work directly with the integrated marketing team to gain and offer experience in digital, social, channel, and search and content, partnership marketing. The candidate will have heavy involvement in competitive/industry, auditing and analysis of the brand, managing campaigns for asset trafficking, keyword and search.
- Work cross functionally with web, media, and social/content teams to optimize content for our prospect base
- Search Engine Optimization focused strategies (Digital Strategies adhering to Integrated marketing concepts)
- Support current/past marketing campaigns including, e-Newsletters, marketing visual, co-branding one-pagers, marketing/content blogs, visuals
- Dive into program reporting and analytics to make business recommendations for improved campaign performance (optimization areas)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Rising Seniors or students currently enrolled in an accredited university majoring in Marketing, Communication or relevant Science/Technical majors; MBA welcomed too.
- Strong in analytical or technical
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Software skills strongly preferred: Microsoft Office (specifically Excel), Google Enterprise
- Familiarity with automation platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exquisite presentation skills; Exceptional organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Interest in dermatology, medical/healthcare, and proficient in social media.
- Content creators and/or visual programmers or coders; are bonus talents.
- Detail-oriented approach to everything
- Talent for effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to follow directives
Midtown, New York 10019: (8-12 weeks) Unpaid Internship with Bonus/Perks & Academic/Credit.
To Apply: Spring Summer 2017 Internship
Submit resumes, portfolios & transcript: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Lawrence is the Medical Director of both;
Central Park Medical Associates, is a private and confidential STD testing and treatment facility. Located at 200 Central Park South, Suite 107 in Columbus Circle – Central Park Medical Associates is highly esteemed for its reliability and accuracy regarding same-day std test results. Visit www.centralparkmedicalassociates.com or call (212) 246-0800.
Advanced Dermatology Associates, a network of Dermatology treatment centers in New York City. Since 1991, Advanced Dermatology Associated has grown to become the largest privately owned practice New York City with locations in the Bronx. Visit www.adv-derm.com or call (212) 262-2500.
Under the medical practice of Larry (Lawrence) Jaeger; Advanced Dermatology Associates is located in the Columbus Circle area of Manhattan (Central Park South and has four additional Bronx locations (Third Avenue, Fordham Road, Co-Op City & Parkchester) – To schedule an appointment: 1-800-545-7546 or (212) 262-2500 (Day, Evening; Weekend appointments are available) – All Insurance Plans, Unions, HMOs, PPOs – Medicare & Medicaid are ACCEPTED.
Visit: www.adv-derm.com | Follow Advanced Dermatology Associates: (Twitter @AdvDermAssoc), (Instagram @AdvanceDermAssociates), (Google+ @AdvancedDermatologyAssociates), (Facebook @AdvDermNY)
About Dr. Lawrence Jaeger, MD: is a Board Certified Dermatologist and the Medical Director of Advanced Dermatology Associates – forming one of the “largest private medical provider networks” in New York City. Dr. Lawrence Jaeger attended Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey where he graduated with honors and studied medicine in Missouri. Dr. Larry Jaeger completed his specialty training in the field of Dermatology and was named “Clinical Professor of Dermatology” & “Director of Dermatologic Surgery” as a resident physician at St. Barnabas Hospital. Dr. Jaeger was also appointed “Instructor of Dermatology” at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Larry Jaeger currently lives in Mamaroneck NY with his wife, Erika, and two sons.
Dr. Larry Jaeger is a member:
American Osteopathic Association
American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
American Medical Association
American Phlebotomy Association
Internal Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
Visit: www.adv-derm.com; www.doctorlarryjaeger.com | Follow Dr. Lawrence Jaeger: (Twitter @JaegerLarry), (LinkedIn @DrJaeger), (Google+ @ Dr.LawrenceJaeger)